Friday, September 4, 2015

eye gaze

I am writing,  letter by letter,  on a technological wonder,  using only my eyes. There is a camera attached to the computer that has software that picks up (when I'm calibrated properly) where my eyes are looking. My eyes are your fingers Totally fabulouS idea. Actual execution of idea into reality is a cdifferent story.  I am really missing the good old days.  And I am pissed off knowing the technology should and could be so much better.  Especially for the price.  And the gross necessity of such equipment almost always instigates a fight with insurance both private and medicare/medicaid.  Like helping someone like me who can't adequately communicate 6giverbally,  6gi5gi5giis a unnecessary luxury.  okay i am not going to go back and correct the preceding mess. Needless to say,  working with this very expensive software is a lifeline,  but that does inot make it good.  I feel like I'm driving a 1986 Ford Pinto when I paid for a late modal Lexus.  come on,  we gotta do better! And we can dammit (well,  not me,  per se,   but wtf is up with the Apple geeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment